3 zipped files are available for download: Last Updated: 02/21/2018
Creates a comma separated value file. A CSV file has the field names as the first line in the file, and the field values in the remainder of the file are separated with commas.
A TXT file is an ASCII text file in which records have a fixed length and end with a carriage return and line feed. Fields aren't delimited.
Xbase compatible file format. (Foxplus, Foxpro, Dbase)
Instructions to process an escrow file:
1. Download LenderExportCSV.zip file above and save on your desktop.
2. Click below to download LenderLookup.zip file. We suggest that you keep this file in a folder for future use.
3. Unzip the LenderLookup file and drag to desktop. A smiley-face icon will appear.
4. Double click the smiley-face icon. A box will appear for you to browse for the Lender file and Lookup file.
5. Lender file: Browse your desktop for the LenderExportCSV.zip file from step 1 above.
6. Lookup file: Browse for your Escrow file, which must be a TXT file of correctly formatted parcel numbers (with punctuation), and/or you can type parcel numbers, one per line, in the "List" box.
7. Determine which installment you wish to get information for.
8. Click "Process" and verify total amount.
9. Three files will be created on your desktop; a lender export file with payment details for only the imported escrow parcels; a full county file with payment details; and a "lockbox" payment file for your use in submitting payment to our office.
See PAYMENT FILE INFORMATION
at the bottom of this page for more information about payment files.
Structure of the export and full-county file:
Fld Field Name Width Description
1 PARCELNUM 30 Parcel Number
2 OWNER 80 Deeded Owner
3 PROPERTY1 12 Property Tax Due, 1st Installment
4 PROPPREV1 12 Property Tax Due, 1st Installment, Previous Years
5 PROPPEN1 12 Property Tax Due, 1st Installment, Penalties
6 PROPFEE1 12 Property Tax Due, 1st Installment, Fees
7 SPECIAL1 12 Special Assessment, 1st Installment
8 SPECPREV1 12 Special Assessment, 1st Installment, Previous Years
9 SPECPEN1 12 Special Assessment, 1st Installment, Penalties
10 SPECFEE1 12 Special Assessment, 1st Installment, Fees
11 SPECINT1 12 Special Assessment, 1st Installment, Interest
12 PROPERTY2 12 Property Tax Due, 2nd Installment
13 PROPPEN2 12 Property Tax Due, 2nd Installment, Penalties
14 SPECIAL2 12 Special Assessment, 2nd Installment
15 SPECPEN2 12 Special Assessment, 2nd Installment, Penalties
16 SPECINT2 12 Special Assessment, 2nd Installment, Interest
17 RECHRG 12 Recharge
18 RECHRGINT 12 Recharge Interest
19 RECHRGCOST 12 Recharge Cost
20 OTHERCOST 12 Other Cost
21 TOTALDUE 12 Total Due
22 DUPLICATE 11 Tax Duplicate Number
PAYMENT FILE INFORMATION
We use LOW lockbox file layout for lender payment files. Each entry should be part of an Excel two-column fixed-width text file with a 25-character first column field for parcel number and 19-character second column field for amount (no $ signs, commas or zero-fill). Please include two decimal places and a decimal point for each entry. Please do not include any entries which have zero dollar amounts.